Sunday, September 03, 2006

Elvis Presley on Emotional Intelligence



HREF="http://www.MillionaireMatch.com/i/af3005921" target="_blank">




MillionaireMatch.com - the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!





THE CELEBRITIES TELL US ABOUT EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE

ROY (OF SIEGFRIEND & ROY)

omen and tigers are exactly alike. They have the same temperament, emotions, and vulnerabilities. They must be spoken to softly--but it doesn't hurt to carry a big stick just in case.

BILL O'REILLY

I was awful on television at first: unsure of myself, stuttering around. But you can learn poise is you pay attention.

The best partners are those who can live life on their own.

ALEX TREBEK

A good education and a kind heart will get you through life in pretty good shape.

Pay your dues. For God's sake, pay your dues. Jesus. I see all these people who want to be overnight stars, and that is so bad. It'll just screw you up so badly.

J. CRAIG VENTER (human genome)

I wouldn't have mapped the human genome if I was lacking in confidence.

Everybody, unless they have money to give them independence, has to put up with an awful lot of bullshit.

I can't imagine being able to get through life without being able to laugh at myself constantly.

ROSEANNE

I used to think that people like you if you told the truth.

You have to aprticipate in marriage. That was news to me.

You can't refute somedy. It's a physical response in the body and in the mind. It comes and it snatches you up and it makes you dance.

RICHARD PETTY

The first thing I learned about an automobile was how to wash it.

Anything I tell you is just the way I see it.

I've allowed a lot of things to happen instead of making them happen. You know what I mean?

JOHN KENNETH GALBRAITH

I would hope I laugh quite a few times a day. I don't seek to add to the solemnity of life.

I've always thought that true good sense requires one to see and comment upon the ridiculous.

ROBERT DE NIRO

There's no such thing as not being afraid.

If you don't go, y ou'll never know.

ELVIS PRESLEY

WHen I'm pushed to a certain point, I have a very bad temper.

Critics have a job to do and they do it.

RAY CHARLES

I don't analyze myself. I just do what I do.

That's what music can do. If you're sad, you can go home and play somee records and make yourself feel better. If you're in the hospital and you're sick, mucis can be soothing. I think music is the greatest art form, bar none.

JULIA CHILD

A cookbook is only as good as its poorest recipe.

You need to enjoy the good things in life, but you need not overindulge.

Fat gives things flavor.

There is nothing worse than grilled vegetables.

GARY SHANDLING

Nice guys finish first. If you don't know that, then you don't know where the finish line is.

Men who betray women also betray other men.

EVEL KNIEVEL

Loving someone doesn't mean that you can love her for 6 days and then beat the crap out of her on the 7th.

Anybody can jump a motorcycle. The trouble begins when you try to land it.

_
Take the EQ Map and find out what your EQ is. Click HERE.

No comments: