Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mixing Memory : What Does Your Music Say About You?#more#more

Mixing Memory : What Does Your Music Say About You?

I don't know about you, but when I meet someone with my same taste in music, to the same degree, I feel like I've found my soul-mate (and there aren't that many).

Vivo per lei (www.susandunn.cc/vivoperlei.htm) -- I live for music

This study shows that a person's musical taste reveals a lot about them (emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually), and that we know it.

In one study, people asked to get to know one another on the Internet spent more time discussing music than all other topoics combined.

Were they talking about what they loved, or trying to find out about the other person -- maybe the same thing.

Great blog article by a cognitive scients and yes, cog. scientists have been on to studying music for a long time, as opposed to social scientists.

No comments: