Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Birthday Feast for Favourite God Prince Philip

Add to My Yahoo!

Know anyone who's sitting at the base of a banyan tree waiting for ...
Order my ebook, "About Changing Beliefs*, Self-Limiting Thoughts & What to Accept"
Topic chosen in response to reader survey


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the base of a banyan tree...

SOUTH SEA TRIBE PREPARES BIRTHDAY FEAST FOR THEIR FAVOURITE GOD, PRINCE PHILIP
They only recently learned his birthday is June 10th

"You must tell King Philip that I'm getting old and I want him to come and visit me before I die," said the white-haired chief, who thinks he is about 80. "If he can't come perhaps he could send us something: a Land Rover, bags of rice or a little money."

Oddly, people of Yaohnanen and surrounding villages worship the 85-year-old Prince Philip as a god, believing him to be the son of an ancient spirit who inhabits a nearby mountain.

See photo HERE.

* All jobs stink
* People are no good
*Lawyers can't ...
*Nobody cares about me
*Women are just after . . .
*All men want is ...
*Marriage is ...
*Bosses are ...
*English majors always ...
*The problem with all those ^&*)s is ...
*Nobody will ever ...
*If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
*If only engineers/surgeons/mothers/dogs could ... I'd be happy.
*Purple sneeches can only ...
*When I get money/a wife/a better job/respect/a decent boss I'll be happy.
*I could never ...

No comments: