Monday, July 21, 2008

Now YOU Can Be a Coach

Someone asked me the other day about becoming a coach. Did you know that I have trained and certified coaches all over the US and the world?

I train long-distance, and also offer one-day seminars for training and certification in Dallas, San Diego, and the D. C. area. (email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc to arrange YOURS.)

Want to become a coach?

  • The ideal profession
  • You're your own boss
  • You set your own schedule and hours and rates
  • It's a portable profession - you can move any time you want
  • The perfect retirement profession
  • No one can fire you
  • You can only get better with age
  • You help me
  • YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE
  • Tremendous growth field
  • Cited in a recent publication as one of the sneaky 6-figure occupations

Areas I can certify you in include, but are not limited to:

  • Dating
  • Wellness
  • Emotional Intelligence
  • Life balance
  • Stress
  • Parenting
  • Personal Life Coach
  • Business Coach
  • Life Coach
  • Relationship Coach

I have an M.A. in Clinical Psychology, and was one of the founding members of Coachville, serving on Thomas Leonard's R&D team. I am proud to be Step-parenting expert and Attract your dream partner expert on a major website. I serve as EQ expert for WebProNews, and am proud to have been named Spiritual Life Path, and Adult Development Expert for selfgrowth.com, the largest selfhelp portal on the Internet.

Come learn with the coach who trains the other coaches.

Coach training and certification - long distance, on-site, Dallas, San Diego, D.C.; completely unique and personalized program for you, including marketing tips and strategies for a successful practice.

Requirements? An interest in becoming a coach.

Call 817-741-7223 or email sdunn@susandunn.cc



Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: