Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oxymoronic Statements

Enjoy!

1. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.

2. On one hand, I'm indecisive; but on the other, I'm not.

3. Some people say I'm superficial, but that's just on the surface.

4. The world's full of apathy, but I don't care.

5. Prejudiced people are all alike.

6. I'm still not sure if I understand ambiguity.

7. I have my doubts about disbelief.

8. Avoid alliteration..... always.

9. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

10. One should never generalize.

11. Avoid cliches like the plague.

12. Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake.

13. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.

14. Death to all fanatics !

15. I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

16. I always wanted to be a procrastinator.

17. Rehab is for quitters.

18. The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.

19. Don't be redundant by repeating yourself.

20. I am becoming increasingly worried that there isn't enough anxiety
in my life.

21. I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.

22. Entropy just isn't what it used to be.

23. I keep telling myself that I am a pathological liar, but I'm not
sure I believe it.

24. Life is full of uncertainties.... or could I be wrong about that ?

25. Not only am I redundant and superfluous, but I also tend to use
more words than necessary.

26. Always remember you're unique.... just like everyone else.

AND MY FAVORITE__

27. There are only three kinds of people; people who can count and
people who can't.

And I'd like to add
I'm not sure how I feel about ambivalence.






Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: