Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How to Write CVs and Cover Letters


Add to My Yahoo!


THESE ARE TAKEN FROM REAL CVs AND COVER LETTERS
I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreasheet pogroms.

Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.

Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.

Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions.

Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.

Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.

It's best for employers that I not work with people.

Let's meet , so you can 'ooh' and 'aah' over my experience.

I was working for my mom until she decided to move.

Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged. Uninvolved. No commitments.

I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.

I am loyal to my employer at all costs....Please feel free to respond to my resume on my office voice mail.

My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.

I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant.

Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far.

Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store.

Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job.

Marital status: often. Children: various.

The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers.

Finished eighth in my class of ten.

References: none. I've left a path of destruction behind me.
_______________________________
Too funny. But not really. I can't help but comment that this one It's best for employers that I not work with people. is perfectly written, logical, and intelligent (IQ), and just has that real touch of low EQ combined with high IQ one sometimes sees -- naive, "true," unaware of the import of what he/she is saying.
Ah well, forgive me, this is an Emotional Intelligence site and sometimes I have to put in a segue.
WHAT'S NEW AROUND HERE?
The Budget EQ Course - an EQ certification is so obviously a good thing to include on your resume or CV, we've created a budget version. Just as good, and fast, effective and affordable. Now there's no excuse not to take it. GO HERE.

No comments: