Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dating Coach

Remember, I'll be talking about the movie FRIENDS WITH MONEY on http://www.innerlightradio.com/ this Tuesday at 12 noon CST. Tune in and join the discussion. We learn best when we learn together.

And ... speaking of marriages and assumptions ...

From a dating site, this guy is a psychiatrist (divorced).

Q: What have you learned from your past relationships.

A: You have to devote time and energy to the relationship. Many
times the relationship or the family should be treated as if it was a
"job." It actually is the most important one. Despite common delieve
[sic], it is not a place to express or satisfy childhood needs.


Whoa! I'm not sure I agree fully with that statement. Email me and tell me what YOU think about this - sdunn@susandunn.cc .

Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: