Saturday, March 08, 2008

Gatland back in Dublin with Emotional Intelligence

Thought you might find this of interest

A WRU delegation flew to Auckland to meet Gatland little more than a week after Jenkins's sacking. "I had only been in his company a few minutes when I realised he was a unique individual," said the union's chief executive, Roger Lewis. "The perception is that he is hard and driven, which he is with his winning mentality, but he is also sensitive. He has incredibly high emotional intelligence, an awareness of people and situations. Sacking Gareth Jenkins so quickly was a brutal necessity: it was tough on a man I like, but we had to send out an unambiguous message that we had to change."

How to achieve that balance is the juggling act. :-)

For the full article, go here: http://sport.guardian.co.uk/sixnations2008/story/0,,2263583,00.html

To increase YOUR emotional intelligence, and sensitivity and awareness fo people and situations, contact me about the highly acclaimed EQ COURSE. I have trained people worldwide. I train and certify EQ coaches, so come learn from the teacher. Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc .




Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: