The Top 10 Dumbest Things Heard on the Cruise Ship
We were at the disembarkation meeting - a sure crowd pleaser - on the Norwegian Majesty, and the cruise director wanted to start off giving us a good laugh. So he told us the top 10 things they'd been asked on the cruise ship by passengers.
Get ready ...
10. Will I get wet on the SCUBA excursion?
9. How far above sea level are we?
8. Do these stairs go up or down?
7. Will this elevator take me to the front of the ship?
6. What floor is Deck 7 on?
5. What time is the midnight buffet?
4. What do you do with the ice sculptures after they melt?
3. Does the crew sleep on the ship? (The cruise director couldn't help himself on this one. He added, "No, we air vac them in every morning at 5 am for your breakfast, because it's cheaper that way.")
#2 and #1 - I can't remember ... and could I make one up? No way on earth.