Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A THANKSGIVING PRAYER By Samuel Pugh
==========
O God, when I have food,
help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work,
help me to remember the jobless;
When I have a home,
help me to remember those who have no home at all;
When I am without pain,
help me to remember those who suffer,
And remembering,
help me to destroy my complacency;
bestir my compassion,
and be concerned enough to help;
By word and deed,
those who cry out for what we take for granted.
Amen."
==============
THANKSGIVING HOTLINE
Our Thanksgiving hotline will be open again this year from the hours of 10 am CST till 10 pm CST to serve your coaching needs. Give us a call - 210-496-0678. We're here to serve. It's free of course. Happy Thanksgiving! (If you're international, you can call me on skype. Mailto:sdunn@susandunn.cc for free number)
==============
ARBONNE: Physical healing requires neutraceuticals; we can no longer get the nutrition we need from the food we eat, even "fresh" produce. We recommend Arbonne's DEFENSE BUILDER and GET WELL SOON DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, scientifically proven to nutritionally support the immune system. The immune system is our health, and our ONLY LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST VIRUSES. Antibiotics can cure bacteria, but we have no known cure for a virus. Get proactive and build up your immune system now.

It's a good time to become an Arbonne consultant. Click HERE to register. Email for assistance.

And if you're working on your Emotional Intelligence, you'll want to be sure and supplement with those great Arbonne neutraceuticals. Today's BBC segment on BBS talked about violence prevention. A research program in Mauritius (due to the rich ethnic diversity there, and being an island, followup was easy) has traced children for 30 years after an enrichment program. The first focus was NUTRITION and they found, not surprisingly, that good nutrition increases good brain functioning (and impulse control). Then more physical exercise. Then cognitive enrichment.

If you're having trouble with negative emotions, get an ARBONNE SUPPLEMENT, study EQ, get more exercise, and enjoy enrichment, such as CLUB VIVO PE LEI / I LIVE FOR MUSIC - TO JOIN GO HERE.

For holiday meltdown, see GOLDEN KEY.