Thursday, January 08, 2009

What are you doing to get to the next level?

"It's going to be an interesting lunch," Bush told an interviewer recently. When asked what the five men would talk about, Bush said: "I don't know. I'm sure (Obama's) going to ask us all questions, I would guess. If not, we'll just share war stories."

The Huffington Post called it "extraordinary."

The photo of the historic meeting of the presidents made the front page of many papers. President Bush met with President-Elect Obama and former Presidents Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, and Bill Clinton. Prior to their luncheon meeting they held a photo opportunity for the press in the Oval Office.

Obama said graciously:

"All the gentlemen here understand both the pressures and possibilities of this office," Obama said. "For me to have the opportunity to get advice, good counsel and fellowship with these individuals is extraordinary."




How smart to get together with others who know the territory.

What a wonderful way to get started - healing divisions, getting advice, getting support, talking with others who have done the job and now what it entails. And doing something most people think was A Good Thing, well actually extraordinary.

Now what are YOU going to do to get your level? Let me coach you to success. Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc .


Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: