Sunday, December 18, 2005

Are You Enjoying Music This Christmas?

SWEETS TO THE SWEET

A good way to enjoy the holidays is with music. It can calm your frazzled nerves! We have access to some of the most beautiful music in the world at this time.

This season I've enjoyed "The Nutcracker" with a friend, and then went alone to Trans-Siberian Orchestra, because I couldn't find anyone else intereste in going. Guess what? It was held at our SBC Center (where the San Antonio Spurs play) and (1) It was the first time the SBC Center has ever SOLD OUT and (2) It was the largest audience the Trans-Siberian Orchester has ever played to. GO SAN ANTONIO! It was a fun event. The audience liked the rock version of "Nutcracker" best of all. The light show was amazing, the singers wonderful. Like an opera, the story made little sense and was just thematic. The individual presentations were amazing. My fav. was the young male guitar player with the big, big smile and mane of golden hair. I think the guys liked the female first violinist best with her long black hair, fit body, and black spandez bicycle pants!

MUSIC OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU

Here's a great list (non-affiliated) for mid-range and budget recordings that are recommended.

Click HERE to join Club Vivo Per Lei / I Live for Music, and learn more to increase your enjoyment year round.

The Met's radio opera schedule - - Saturdays at 12:30 p.m. CST.

Check in HERE for the upcoming televised operas from the Met.

Club Vivo members enjoyed Rigoletto this weekend. I was all set to listen to it at the perfect time - - I was driving 2 hours to meet my son, who was driving from Dallas, to give me my grand-daughter for the weekend. Unfortunately, radio contact went out after the first act. I can't believe Austin doesn't have a PBS station, but I searched the entire dial. I was so diappointed!!!

Enjoy your Christmas! It's your decision and choice as to how you spend it, and how you react to it.
=============
Go HERE for healing crystals for 2006 - - for love, wealth, health and happiness. This is a great deal you don't want to pass up.
=============
Single? Check out the Single for the Holidays Blog, and watch out for dating at this time. All accounts continue that the men are going buts and madly seeking on the Internet. If you're a guy, take it easy. Christmas will pass and, alone or not, you'll survive. If you're a woman, I'd pass on the passes at this time and wait till things cool down after the holidays.

As a famous actress once said, "It was so cold that winter I almost got married." None of us wants to get into something like that, with someone like that, yes?
============

Take time now to TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH with ARBONNE. Now you can shop safely online with me at My Arbonne. Take the neutraceuticals now, like Defense Builder and Get Well Soon Dietary Supplement. I've been taking these and some others (email me for list), and haven't been sick in ages. It's wonderful.

At this time of year with the bacteria and viruses, people overdoing, bad allergy problems in many areas, and people around you sick and spreading their germs - - your first line of defense against bacteria is your immune system, and your ONLY LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST VIRUSES, like flu, and bird flu, IS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM. Bolster if NOW with ARBONNE. Pure, natural ingredients. Cosmetics, shaving cream. The perfect gift.
==========
all images on this blog unless otherwise noted are royalty free from www.clipart.com.

No comments: