Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Affirmations with Emotional Intelligence


LET'S DO SOME CHRISTMAS AFFIRMATIONS!

"By repeating an affirmation over and over again, it becomes embedded in the subconscious mind, and eventually becomes your reality. That is why you need to be careful what you think and believe, because that is exactly what you will get!" -Tony Robbins

Make your affirmations positive (don't use negative words like "don't" or "no longer" or "no more".

Repeat them persistently.

Use "process" so you don't over-ride your subconscious with something you don't really believe [yet]

Present tense



EXAMPLES:

I am in the process of having a stress free Christmas.

I am giving everyone the perfect gift, effortlessly. I know just what to get them.

I am getting along beautifully with everyone around me and spreading Christmas cheer.

I am keeping with my budget and feeling great about it.

I am handling Christmas just fine this year.

I am using my EQ skills to make this the best Christmas yet.

No comments: