Monday, December 05, 2005

The Loving Touch

BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOURS FROM SUSAN DUNN AND STAFF.
We've got some great programs starting in mid-January for your New Year so stay tuned, or visit us on the 'net at www.susandunn.cc .

REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE. YOU'LL BOTH BENEFIT. We never outgrow out need for the human touch.
============
CAN YOU HELP? Stop right now, in the midst of Christmas, and think of 3 things you don't want to repeat next Christmas. I'm sure you won't have any trouble! I'm talking about things I've heard this week, such as:

1. Allowing my daughter-in-law to plan Christmas without my help.
2. Letting who gives me gifts dictate to whom I give gifts, i.e., not running out to get something for someone just because they gave me something.
3. Going to every party I'm invited to.
4. Not calling the kennel in time for the dogs.
5. Not setting a budget and staying within it.
6. Not taking a day off before Christmas to prepare.
7. Next year I will have those Arbonne neutraceuticals before and won't get sick.
8. Plan for something for the week after Xmas. It's so depressing.

I'm compiling an ebook for next year to help make Christmas go more smoothly. So, please, stop right now and send me an anecdote and the antidote. Something like this I received in the mailbag:

Every year the same thing. I mess around and don't make a decision about where we'll be for Christmas. So me and my husband and kids we end up not knowing and then going somewhere we want to go. Next year I'll tell my mom, "We're coming to your house for Christmas," or I'll pick up the phone day after Thaksgiving and invite who I want to to come to our house for Xmas. I'll take control of my Xmas right away.

Mailto:sdunn@susandunn.cc
==========
I went to the medical clinic today with a little friend of mine. Yes, kids are always sick at Christmas, and then we all get together and it's a new germ pool. We're in the middle of the cold and flu season, and you need to bolter your immune system. For instance, at that clinic, I thought for sure I hadn't gone there sick, but I'd come home with something. The chairs were crammed together and everyone was coughing and blowing their nose. There were at least 10 boxes of kleenex in there.
DEFENSE BUILDER is a great neutraceutical. So is GET WELL SOON DIETARY SUPPLEMENT. All ARBONNE PRODUCTS contribute to your wellness by not adding a source of toxins to your life. What you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream. We recommend the cosmetics, lotions and baby products all made with pure, natural ingredients. Also products for hair loss, weight loss (no ephedra), shaving cream, and YOUR GOOD HEALTH FOR THE NEW YEAR.

Now you can shop safe with me online at My Arbonne.

And why not become a consultant this year? You'll have a lot more money for Christmas next year if you start right away. Everyone's New Year's resolutions are going to include wellness!

No comments: