Monday, October 29, 2007

Aging Well: The end of the masquerade party

Let me help you plan your retirement. I have been chosen ADULT & SENIOR DEVELOPMENT EXPERT for self growth, the largest self help portal on the Internet, rated #1 by google and yahoo.

Many people who take THE EQ COURSE call it the missing piece. Other people talk about how finally they feel alive (and I've heard this from all ages - 20-80).

As you plan your retirement, whether you plan to keep working or not, don't just pay attention to the stock market and the IRA, plan for the most important part -- coming in to your own, being authentic, finding meaning in your life. My specialty!

60 is the new 40!

"The closing years of life are like the end of a masquerade party, when the masks are dropped." Arthur Schopenhauer

"Whether sixty or sixteen, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing child-like appetite of what's next, and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, so long are you young."
Samuel Ullman

Retirement coaching ... transitions ... emotional intelligence. Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc .


Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: