Sunday, October 21, 2007

How to Get What you Want

Ram Dass, spiritual teacher, author and professor said:

"The most exquisite paradox ... as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. As long as you want power, you can't have it. The minute you don't want power, you'll have more than you ever dream possible."

Let me show you how, what, when why and where to "give it all up." It's what I do - coaching you, so you can get what you want. My specialty is STRATEGY.

Email for free mini-coaching session, sdunn@susandunn.cc\ and mention this offer.

Take THE EQ COURSE - anger management, emotional intelliegence, better relationships, more success at work. Why not give this course to a friend or loved one for Christmas? Email me and I will send a beautiful ift card.

I work all holidays.
Take THE DIFFICULT PEOPLE COURSE now and be prepared for the holidays, because .... guess who's coming to dinner? There are all sorts of testimonials on my website about these courses. They really work.


Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: