Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halle Berry Blows It: Low Emotional Intelligence

Halle ... what was she thinking?
She wasn't!
"Oh my God," she said after the remark, "have I just like ruined my career?"

The 4 key elements to Emotional Intelligence are:
Self awareness
Self management
Social awareness
Relationship management

Clearly Halle Berry did not self manage well here, and what about the social awareness? She blurted out a derogatory comment about Jews on the Jay Leno show.

There was some good damage control showing some EQ after-the-fact:

Also helping to defuse the situation was Halle's quick and seemingly sincere mea
culpa.
"I so didn't mean to offend anybody -- and after the show I realized it could be seen as offensive, so I asked Jay to take it out, and he did," a "near tears" Berry told the New York Post.

But then she blew it again.

According to the article: "Too bad she didn't stop there. Instead, she rambled on, citing the influence of one of her Bat Mitzvah-celebrating minions for the gaffe. "

When you learn more about emotional intelligence, self-sabotaging remarks are less likely .

TAKE THE EQ COURSE and learn more. Click here to register and pay. VISA and personal checks also accepted. Cost is $199.99.

"Oh my God," she said after the remark, "have I just like ruined my career?"

Don't let this happen to you. Take the EQ Course NOW.

Read the full article here: MSN Entertainment - Hot Gossip


Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: