Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lance Armstrong, an Inspiration

Coaching, isn't just for athletes any more.

Enjoy this inspirational video from Lance Armstrong. ("Don't ever give up. Live strong.")



"Pain is temporary, it may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, if I quit; however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong is a true motivation for anyone who needs their spirits lifted.

"I think I can pull this out." -- one on my clients going through a very difficult time.

Need coaching? eMail me at sdunn@susandunn.cc

"EVERYTHING IN STRATEGY IS VERY SIMPLE, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE EVERYTHING EASY." -- Carl von Clausewitz

Susan has been chosen Adult and Senior Development Expert for SelfGrowth.com, the largest self help portal on the Internet rated #1 by google and yahoo. Susan is Attract Your Dream Partner Expert and Step-Parenting Expert for expert.com, and Ask the EQ Expert for WebProNews.

MY TOP TWO STRENGTHS ON THE STRENGTHSFINDER(r) are Deliberative and Strategic. Let me help you sort it out and plan the strategy that works for you. Strategy is everything!

Personal Life Coaching for all your needs.

Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: