IT WOULD BE BAD IF THAT WOMAN YOU JUST MET WAS "JUST ANOTHER PRETTY FACE," BUT IT WOULD BE WORSE IF SHE'S A FATAL ATTRACTION WAITING FOR A PLACE TO HAPPEN. CHECK OUTYOUR DATES BEFORE YOU GET INVOLVED.
The Top 10 Lengths of Extra-Marital Affairs - Responses from "Other Women"
Actual responses from The Other Woman Survey
In The Sympathetic and Understanding Other Woman Survey, designed to give us information about men's affairs, women were asked how long the affair lasted. Here are ten replies.
1. We moved in together and lived together for 6 months of total happiness, at least I thought it was happiness on my end. It is now 5 years later and I still see him.
2. 3 years
3. 15 1/2 years
4. Still going on though we haven't seen each other in a year. We have a bond that can't be broken.
5. 13 years, till he cheated on me and a new born daughter.
6. We carried on for nearly six years, off and on, due to his circumstances, mostly. He separted [sic] from his wife, but not really. He simply moved down the street from her, and continues to see her, the daughter, and their dog, almost daily. [They broke up] He continues in limbo, and we both toy with seeing each other again, from time to time...
7. 11 months but who's counting?
8. 6 months
9. 4 months
10. About a few months, it was awful lying and sneaking around, and more so because we actually really liked one another. The sex was not possible because we both felt wrong about it. We ended it and didn't see each other for about 6 months, as we both had to sort out what were doing, and didn't want to keep going behind each others back. We are now living together.
To take The Other Woman Survey go HERE.
Most men who have affairs don't leave their wives (unless forced to)and don't want to. But 60% of married men cheat, and 50% of marriages end in divorce.
TheCloser is your resource center for delicate situations. Discreet Investigative Services and Resources When You Need Help. Mailto:email@example.com .
Afraid your partner is having an affair? Think your Internet date is lying? Is your lover cheating on you? Has your doctor been sued? We offer discreet investigative services for delicate situations - marriage and divorce records, criminal records, bankruptcy, surveillance, sex crimes, professional credentials, residences and with whom; check out your doctor, hospital or nursing home.
Resources, coaching, articles, advice, books and products to help you recover from affairs, deceit, infidelity and disastrous relationships - and build good, new, safe ones. Help with dating strategies, writing your online profile, dealing with tough emotions.
We have databases not available on the Internet, even if you pay.
For dating, try eharmony - they match you by personality, your chances are better. The original source is: The Other Woman Survey.