Saturday, October 08, 2005

Weathering the Storm

WEATHERING THE STORM - BROKEN BUT NOT BOWED (Click HERE for sound experience.)
Troubled by recent events? Worried about something that's not under your control? At your wits end? Try The Golden Key.


WANT TO GET MORE INVOLVED?
We've started the I LIVE FOR MUSIC CLUB - ezines once a week about music. Start by looking at our new music website focusing on the sheer enjoyment of music, but also its healing power. Music can affect the immune system positively, through the intelligent emotions, and your immune system is your health.









Join Our Mailing List




Email:





ABOUT COACHING - To clear up some misconceptions, I do not require a coaching contract. Many coaches do. I feel it's designed for their benefit, not yours. Maybe because of my years experience, I can generally clear things up for you in one session. It happens frequently. I want you to call in the heat of the moment, when it's on your mind, when you need to know. Here are some example:

  • When you think you might be about to self-sabotage, call me and I'll tell you.
  • Got a meeting with the boss, a presentation at work, a continuing problem with a colleague that's just flare up -- call me.
  • When you're on the hot spot, call me before you call them. I can give you clarity, options, and sort it through for you.


    Certain types of coaching can require more time, but you'll know that as well as I do. You're in charge of your coaching program. I also work nights and weekends. EMAIL ME when it's on your mind ... do it when you're thinking about it. If you put it off again, it will just come back around, perhaps in a more virulent form. Jump on it right away, and nip it in the bud. I live in the CST time zone and work most nights until 11 p.m. Why? Because that's when I'm needed. I also work weekends - call Sunday afternoon, call Saturday morning. Let me know and I'll reserve time for you. My coaching is not only very effective, it's affordable and user-friendly.

  • No comments: