Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Is His Shaving Cream Making Him Sick?

GOT ONE OF THESE GUYS AT YOUR HOUSE?

If you love him, take care of him. You know he's not eating right, but you can help with Arbonne's DefenseBuilder supplement, prostate and heart supplements, Arbonne shaving cream with pure, natural ingredients (what he puts on his skin is absorbed into his blood stream!!!). He's yours. Make sure he's around for a long time . . . with Arbonne! (If you don't want to mess with the website, just call me at 210-496-0678 or email me and I'll order for you. Then you'll get a bigger discount. It's EASY.

MOBBING AND BULLYING

All too often part of the work scene is mobbing and bullying. It's not your fault, unless you fail to do something about it. Order my ebook "Mobbing & Bullying". It tells you what it is, what to do about it, and how to make sure it never happens to you (or someone you love) again.

It's heart-breaking when you see this happen to your adult child or his/her spouse. Order this ebook NOW. Give it to your son, daughter or in-law.

And now for some humor (kind of)!

THE WORKERS SURVEY

As any boss or manager knows, are all feeling more entitled to time off these days. Here’s the scoop from a new survey from CareerBuilder:

43% of workers said they called in sick when they weren’t at least once during the last year. This is up from 35% the year before.

The most popular reason for staying home – “rest”

Almost 23% of workers said they just wanted to relax and catch up on sleep.

17% said they just didn’t feel like going in.

16% attributed it to a doctor’s appointment

9% said they had to catch up on housework and personal errands

38% of workers said they considered sick days to be vacation days.

The most popular day for calling in sick was Weds. With 27% of workers taking Hump Day off.

Extended weekends were also popular, with 26% calling in on Monday, and 14% on Friday.

This is risky, as 63% of hiring managers said they are more suspicious of employees who call in sick on a Mon. or Fri.

Almost ¼ said they’d fired people for playing hookie.

HIRING MANAGERS WERE ASKED TO SHARE THEIR FAVORITE LAME EXCUSES.
SUPPOSEDLY ALL ARE FOR REAL.
(Could they have made these up?)

1. I’m too drunk to drive to work.
2. I accidentally flushed my keys down the toilet.
3. I had to help deliver a baby on my way to work. (someone not in a medical profession)
4. I accidentally drove through the automatic garage door before it opened.
5. My boyfriend’s snake got loose and I’m afraid to leave the bedroom until he gets home.
6. I’m too get to get into my work pants.
7. God didn’t wake me. (Employee didn’t believe in alarm clocks and thought “a higher power” would wake her when she was ready.
8. I cut my fingernails too short, they’re bleeding and I have to go to the doctor.
9. The ghosts in my house kept me up all night.
10. I forgot I was getting married today.
11. My cow bit me.
12. My son accidentally fell asleep next to wet cement in our backyard. His foot fell in and we can’t get it out.
13. I was watching a guy fixing a septic pump, fell in the hole and hurt myself.
14. I was walking my dog and slipped on a toad in my driveway and hurt my back.
15. My house lock jammed and I’m locked in.

No comments: