Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stress Upon Stress



We're all worried now about the economy and jobs, the stock market, our retirement funds, funding our children's educations, and how President-elect Barack Obama will do about solving these problems.

And here come the holidays. Someone told me today, as they stared at the headlines in the newspaper, "At least I already got Christmas taken care of."

I have two helpful things for you here:

First, please take a moment and enjoy this beautiful and inspirational video, and remember that "In the winds of change, we sometimes find our direction."

If you can't access that link, cut and paste: http://www.findingjoymovie.com .

Second, call for a coaching session. That's what I'm here for! I work all holidays, and always save extra time for appointments. Email me at sdunn@susandunn.cc to set up a time to talk.


Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: