Thursday, November 06, 2008

Job Traning: Smile and Greet People


SMILE AND GREET THE CUSTOMER
I can't think of any store I go into these days where the staff or "customer service representatives" have not been trained to smile and greet the customer immediately and pleasantly - or else "get written up."


It is politically correct to smile these days. Nearly everyone does, in public.


Just one thought from the venerable Maya Angelou:



If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be
surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'Good morning' at
total strangers."

- Maya Angelou

It is part of your personal power, emotional intelligence, to be able to manage your emotions and use them for win-win outcomes. For emotional intelligence coaching, or to become a certified emotional intelligence coach, email me for information at sdunn@susandunn.cc or visit my website, www.susandunn.cc .

Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: