Friday, August 08, 2008

The Secret World of Grandparents ad Grandchildren


From the Grandparents' Day booklet at an elementary school - a look at the secret and sweet world they share. You couldn't make these up:
· My grandma and grandpa are special because they watch movies with me.
· My grandparents always cook food for me doughnuts and other stuff, make clay flower and are always there for me.
· My Grandma and Grandpa play with me outside in the back yard.
· I like to swim with my grandma and grandpa in their pond.
· I like to play with my Grandma and Grandpa.
· I like to go fishing with my grandma and grandpa.
· I like to play cards with my grandma and grandpa.
· Nana and Papa are special because they buy me prizes and take me out to play. My Papa Nick and Nanna are special because they let me swing on their rope.
· Grandparents so sweet and nice, they spoil you like you're candy.
· My Grammy and Pop are special because they take me to the park to play and let me sleep over.
· I like to drive with my Grandma.
· My Grandma is special because she cooks for me. My Grandpa is special because he tickles me.
· My Grandma and Grandpa take me to the store. I like to go to WalMart.
· My Grandma Mia and Paw Paw are special because they love me and pick me from school. They take care of me when Mom is away!
· I like to swim with my grandma and grandpa.
· My Grandma and Grandpa are special because they let me come to their house and make toast for me.
· I like to play hide and seek with grandma and grandpa.
· I like to go to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa.
· My Grandma and Grandpa are special because they take me to the ranch to ride my 4-wheeler.
· I like going to Six Flags with Grandma and Grandpa.
· My Cha Cha and Big Daddy are special because they take me to the park to get ice cream. My Grandmommy and Poppy are special because they let me play with toys in their attic.
· I like to go to the playground with Grandma and Grandpa.
· My Grandma and Grandpa take me to the zoo.
· I like to sew with my Grandma.
· I like to swim with my grandma and grandpa.
· Grandma Jo is special because she smiles and plays with me.
· Grandma and Grandpa are special because they draw trains for me and fixes my guitar.
· Mimi and Papaw are special because they chase lizards with me.
· My grandma and grandpa are special because they play games with me. They let me win.
· I like fish and swim with Granny and Papaw.
· I like to go shopping with my grandmother and with my other grandmother I like to go to her house and eat [?] with chocolate ice cream and with my grandfather I like to go to his house and drink a homemade milkshake.
· When they pick me up Friday at school.
· Dear Grandparents, I love you.
· I like to swim with grandma and grandpa in their pool.
· My grandma is very special (picture "Grandma's Back Yard") because she takes me shopping and I visit her in Illinois.
· My favorite thing is to play monopily with my grand parents.
· I like my grandparents because they play with me.
· I like to walk with my grandfather.
· Me, Grandpa and Grandma like to swing.
· Me, Grandma and Grandpa went to the park on a warm and sunny day.
· I like to see a movie with my grandmother.
· I like to build the electric train with my grandpa.
· We are playing horse basketball.
· I like to go to the park with my grandma and grandpa.
· My Grandma and Grandpa are special because they give me kisses and send me presents for my birthday.
· My sister and me like to play with Grammy and Po Po.
· I like to help Grammey and Granpa cook [something?] when they are done I can eat them and they are very good.
· Grandma and Grandpa take me to ride on the roller coaster.
· I like to take a walk with grandma and grandpa.
· My Nana and Pocka are special because they play legos with me.
· I like to read with Babbo.
· I like to eat ice cream with my grandma and my grandpa.
· I like to play games with my grandma and grandpa.
· My Grandma and Grandpa like to hide in the cave with me.
· (That one I just love!)
· My Grammy and Papaw are special because they give me presentsand they cook for me.
· I like to play with my grandma and grandpa in the park. Then we eat at MacDonalds.
· I like to eat ice cream with my grandma and grandpa.
· I like to play with my Grandma and Grandpa on the playground outside.
· Nana, you let me hold the ferrets at the pet shop. (Isn’t that hysterical!)Pet the dogs and cats, and you buy my dog toys. You watch my dances + hear my songs. I love you all day long!
· I like to walk the dog with grandma and grandpa.
· My Abuela and Abuelo are special because they tell me stories about long ago. I also have Christmas at their house in Mexico.
· I like to play with my Grandma and Grandpa. We play with toys and go outside.
· I like it when Grandma and Grandpa give me a toy.
· I like to see the ocean with Granny and Pawpaw.
· Grandma and Grandpa play with me and make me food.
· My Grandma and Grandpa are special because they give me hugs and kisses.
· I like to go outside with my Grandma and Grandpa and look at the birds.
· I like to spend the night at grandma and grandpa's house. Then I like to spend the whole day with them!
· I like to go in the hot tub with grandma and I like to swim in the big pool with grandpa. He has lots of airplanes in his garage.
· Grandparents are nice. Grandparents are kind. When your naughty they don't mind. We love you! We love you!! Yes, we do!!
· At top -- You are my sunshine.I like to go for walks with my Grandparents and then have a picnic. I love playing with my Grandpa while my Grandma cooks.

Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: