Monday, August 25, 2008

Why Have a Life Coach?


What a Life Coach Does


"Dreams are astoundingly important. They keep nagging you because you're supposed to fulfill them. When you sense you're special, you're not neurotic or grandiose. Something inside you is calling to you and you have to listen. When you love to do something, that means you have a gift for it...And when you're gifted at something, you have to do it." - Barbara Sher
_____________________________________________________


I trained and certified a coach last month who told me after the seminar, "This is my passion. This is what I always wanted to do. Thank you."
Life Coaching is all about finding with you what you were meant to do, and how to get to do it. That little something that keeps nagging at you is trying to tell you something.
When Enita called me, she told me that she sits at her desk all day billing patients for a doctor and hates it, and all she thinks about is writing. I encouraged her to listen to the 'dream'; that is was possible, and we would come up with a strategy.
Someone said, and I can't remember who, capacities clamor to be used. If you don't do what you're good at and love to do, you will be cheating yourself in the only life that you have.
Whether it's career or relationship goals you're dreaming of, let me help you get there from here. It's what I do. I'm a Life Coach.



Add to My Yahoo!

No comments: